Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Big is always good

 
The latest addition of Bandra hoarding in Global Advertisers’s outdoor inventory has further increased to  142X128 from 125X80, making it Asia’s largest
Located at Bandra in Mumbai, the site has set new benchmark for the company and for brands looking for unique proposition in outdoor advertising. It’s a great opportunity for marketers for building innovative concepts on such a larger display. 
 Also, Bandra is highly preferred area for marketers for promotion, therefore popular luxury fashion brands, automobile, entertainment, BFSI and many more have already made enquires. “I am very excited to have this site added to my kitty, its Asia’s biggest display today. It’s our new Star in the Global family.” said Sanjeev Gupta, MD, Global Advertisers.

Join us on

1 comment:

  1. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Thank you!
    TV Advertisement Agency in Indore

    ReplyDelete